It's a creepy thing to do finding the right theme for the websites, blogs, and shopping cart pages. Are you the one who is looking for? Even it’s frustrating for me to surf on the internet for the best themes until I found the Booster Theme. Now I can relax and focus on other chores.
It's not just my words. Even digital marketing professionals and developers say that they prefer Shopify Booster over competitors for flexible options, high-quality, and delivers outstanding performance throughout the usage.
“Get the sales boosted with a single click using the Shopify Booster.”
Here, I’ve given the complete details of the Theme. If you’re a newbie and don't know how to get started with Booster, then this article is for you.
This theme is packed with loads of features to benefit the customer’s, or client’s in the best possible way. Here, I’ve given the list of premium features that you’ll encounter while dealing with the wonderful themes.
- Google Maps
- Visitor Counter
- FAQ Section
- Embed Videos
- Email Discounts
- Image Gallery
- Mobile Optimization
- Notification Popups
- Countdown Timer
- Featured Products
- Instagram Feed
- Newsletter Section
- Personalized Banners
- Brand Logo Section
- Custom HTML Content
- Free Shipping Converter
- Customizable Buy Button
- Text Content Columns
All of them make the site/store look better, and builds trustworthy among the audience. However, the prices are not based on the features, and one must look for the quality services it’s offering over the years.
Benefits of Using Shopify Booster for Websites/Blogs
- The user will be given full access to the theme layouts and designs.
- It saves the money as you no need to pay extra for the plugins and other applications.
- It generates high conversions and sales even for the low-traffic sites and shopping stores.
- One of the best features is the mobile optimization which generates more sales to the product landing pages.
- You don’t have to wait for the designers or developers to craft the website. It provides everything you need to build a website or e-store on your own.
Installing the theme is easy for beginners as it just takes a couple of minutes (click-n-go). Before you start the process, it’s recommended to have updated Shopify version. Now compress the theme files into ZIP files. Login as Shopify Admin, click online stores and then themes.
So far, we’ve discussed the features that promote the sale pages on search engines. It's quite important for a business person to know the theme cost so to as invest in the appropriate plan.
- Single License:- If you have a single store and require a separate license, then prefer the plan that charges $179. It offers 24/7 customer support services with unlimited access, theme updater app, and security.
- Two and Five License:- Are you in need of two Shopify stores? You may have to invest $297 which gives access for two and similarly $497 for five stores with five licenses.
My best suggestion is to go with a plan that matches business (niche) needs and deeds. If you’re unable to select one, take the experts opinion by contacting the technical team through the medium of phone calls, live chat, and e-mails.
Booster Theme comes with the notable features for the price. It even doubles the conversions of sales pages if you’re doing in the right way. What are you waiting for? Subscribe to any of the three pricing plans to start growing business from today. You’ll also get the discounts and coupon codes on valid purchases from the official site.